Search This Blog

Thursday 2 December 2010

From Pnouthis to Keryx


Pnouthis to Keryx, a god-fearing man, greetings. As one who knows, I have prescribed for you this spell for acquiring an assistant to prevent your failing as you carry out this rite. After detaching all prescriptions bequeathed to us in countless books, one out of all, I have shown you this spell for acquiring an assistant as one that is serviceable to you for you to take this holy assistant and only. O friend of aerial spirits that move, having persuaded me with god-given spells, but now I have dispatched this book so that you may learn thoroughly. For the spell of Pnouthis has the power to persuade the gods and all the goddesses. And I shall write you from it about acquiring an assistant.

PGM I. 42-53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.