Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2010

The Angelos of Holy Orion

 http://www.danaddington.com/art/arkansasreview.html

The angelos of the highest divinity came down from the heavens above, from Orion as the unnamed star and before the magos he became as a god. His name was Σουεσολυρ Φθη Μωθ. The magos called him by his name conjured him from the heavens above as the one who travels through the pole under the earth and rises breathing fire. And Σουεσολυρ Φθη Μωθ replied, O man and god upon earth you know my name, signs, symbols and forms. For this I shall remain with you, although impatiently as my abode is in the air, to grant that to which you align with and desire. And upon your death I shall take you with me into the air.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.